Full Disclosure Advertising Policy
The advertising policy of coggan.com is full disclosure. The policy clearly explains how the site works with advertisers. There are no hidden agendas, since there's nothing to hide.
This site accepts advertising and other forms of compensation. Such compensation does not influence information provided. You can rest assured that you will always get honest findings and opinions.
Listings in the "Ads by Google" sections are automatically provided by Google.com, which sponsors ads on the site. (They are few and far between, practically non-existent, in any case.)
Because the Google ads relate directly to the page content, they're actually helpful to visitors with the added options they provide. By way of example, following is one type of Google AdSense ad:
The above ad may not be entirely representative of the content of this page, which speaks of both disclosure and Internet business things. The ad content may also be affected by the overall site theme.
Other Allowed Advertisers
Other advertisers that provide compensation to coggan.com in various forms include the following:
- SBI! by SiteSell – SBI! is a complete suite of tools and services to help anyone from beginner to expert to build and operate a successful online business. The basic package is intended for the do-it-yourselfer, but it can also be used by an expert working on behalf of a client.
- SiteSell Services – This is the turnkey package that SiteSell offers to clients who want an expert to use SBI! to build a Web business. With this service, a SiteSell expert (called a specialist) builds a rock-solid foundation site that the owner can then nurture and grow.
- Bluehost Hosting – The SBI! options above include site hosting. For non-SBI! sites, hosting by Bluehost comes highly recommended, even by SiteSell. It is traditional hosting with very competitive pricing, fast reliable servers and excellent customer service.
- AWAI Online Training – American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) offers a superb course on building and operating a successful online business. It was written and is given by Nick Usborne. Based somewhat on the SBI! methodology, the course goes step by easy step.
- Business Writing – This excellent business writing "course" is from Shaun Fawcett who is himself a successful online entrepreneur. In fact he is featured in Nick Usborne's course. The materials are solid are so is the customer service.
- Amazon.com – I recommend several books on this site, including my all-time favorite: Earl Nightingale Reads Think and Grow Rich. This short recording has the essence of Napoleon Hill's timeless masterpiece, along with an inspiring message by the author himself.
If you have any questions, or even recommendations of products that should appear on the site, please contact me and let me know.