How To Manage eBiz Cashflow Simply Means Smart Cash Flow Management
Cash flow management means to manage cash flow wisely for your online business. Apply proven cash flow principles to help yourself, either as an individual or as a small business owner.
This page describes the cash flow management services I offer and/or recommend to manage cash flow wisely. It's the fourth of the five pillars of my total package of professional services.
- How To Build eBiz Web Sites (Web Work)
- How To Set Smart eBiz Goals (Goal Setting)
- How To Write For eBiz Results (Biz Writing)
- How To Manage eBiz Cashflow (Cash Flow)
- How To Learn More About eBiz (Training)
Managing cash flow is like setting sales goals – very often overlooked, almost never done. That's a shame because it's so easy to do.
Most people see building a Web business as building a Web site. Like the Field of Dreams... build it and they will come. So much money will roll in, there's no need to manage it or even count it. Just spend it!
My unique approach to cash flow management is to think of it as a game – the cash flow game if you will – a game you must know how to play and win.
Whether you're the owner of an established small business or someone just starting out, there's always something new to learn about doing a better job of cash flow management!
- Cash Flow Forecasts - With the help of a proven template, learn how to do real cash flow forecasts and avoid the costly mistakes that lead to business failure.
- Profit Sensitivity Analysis - The profit sensitivity analysis is a little-known business tool to help managers determine where to apply limited resources to maximize profitability.
- Cash Flow Games Reviews - Of all the cash flow games, which one works best? Get the answer you need with this special report on Robert Kyosaki's board games on managing money.
These are actually very simple tools to manage cash flow. If you have any questions at all about them, please don't hesitate to contact me.